Rally Driving Experience Sydney, XLR8 Pack, 8 Laps: This Rally Driving Experience is known as the XLR8 Pack at Sydney's Colo Park. You will get you behind the wheel and drive a real turbo rally car for 8 laps. You then pass the keys to your experienced instructor and let him take you for a blast! This is great value and an awesome way of experiencing rally driving. Very few people get to experience what it is like to drive a properly built world class 4WD Turbo Australian Rally Championship rally car such as our Subaru WRX STi or the Mitsubishi Evo 8s. Now here is your chance.
Sydney Rally Driving Experience
- Drive a turbo rally car for 8 laps
- Sitting with a professional driver for a hot lap
- Enjoy the thrill of driving around a rally track
On the Day of your Rally Drive Experience:
- Book in and meet the team
- Intro and safety briefing
- You drive 8 laps with the instructor guiding you along the way
- Helmets over overalls are provided
- Hang on for a full on Hot Lap! Woohoo!
Who can Drive?
- Anyone aged 16+ with a provisional drivers licence.
- Our rally cars have manual transmissions.
- You need to be able to competently drive a manual road car.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
What to wear
Please be sure to wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t-shirt, polo top or whatever is suitable for the prevailing weather. (No singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs). Guests also need to meet these requirements if they are doing a ‘Hot Lap’.
All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle. Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our experienced professional staff
Numbers on the Day
- At this rally experience you will join a group of others on the day.
- Waiting your turn, watching the others have a go, is all part of the fun!
- Allow 2 hours for this rally experience.
Bring along friends and family. Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day. Special extras also available for purchase on the day with our full and half day courses. Don’t forget the cameras!
Participants must not have any medical conditions that are likely to put them at risk on the day.
You may also like...