Rally Driving Experience, Sydney – 12 Laps + 1 hot lap: This is one of Sydney's top Rally Car Driving packages – 12 laps behind the wheel of a WRX Turbo Rally Car with your instructor guiding you through every skid and slid. You will seriously sideways and have a load of fun on a special rally track.
Rally Driving Experience
- Drive 12 exhilarating laps in a Subaru WRX rally car
- One extreme hot lap with a professional driver
- Helmet, race suit and intercom provided
Driving a WRX Turbo Rally Car
Your experience begins with a short safety briefing followed by you in the drivers seat with one of our excellent instructors sitting next to you and giving you some handy tips on car control. With this WRX Turbo Rally Driving Experience you will discover the secrets of this awesome car, get sideways, skid and slide around our special rally track... and have a load of fun doing it!
The days not over yet... Then its time to hold on tight for a mind blowing hot lap as your instructor shows you what the car can really do in the dirt.
Rally Driving Experience
- To driver a WRX rally car you must be at least 16 year old. No licence is required.
- There is a zero alcohol and drug policy for all drivers.
- The maximum weight limit is 130kg and the maximum height is 201cm.
- Allow up to 2 hours at the track for your rally driving experience in Sydney
- Morning session 8:30am–10.30am or 10.30am–12.30pm
- Afternoon session 12:30pm–2:30pm or 2.30pm–4.30pm
- 5308 Putty Road, Colo Heights, 2756
What to wear:
- A race suit and helmet is supplied.
- All you need are enclosed shoes.
- The rally driving experience is NOT operable in extreme weather.
- The operator will contact you via text or email if they need to reschedule your booking.
Numbers on day:
- There will be a maximum group size of 8/10 people
Can I bring spectators?
- Spectators are welcome with great viewing of the racetrack.
- You are able to stay with the participant right up until their drive.
- We have a safe environment for kids with plenty of space for them to run around.
Are the Subaru WRX rally cars manual or automatic
These cars have a race gearbox and they are all manuals. Even if you can't drive or haven’t driven a manual before, our instructors can either teach you how to do the gears or do the gears for you.
- Any changes to your booking, a re-booking fee of $55 will be charged by they operator.
- Changes 14 days prior to your event are not possible.
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
You may also be interested in these drive experiences: