Rally Driving Adelaide, XLR8 Pack, 8 Laps: Get behind the wheel and drive a real turbo rally car for 8 laps yourself, then pass the keys to your experienced instructor and let him take you for a blast! This is great value and an awesome way of experiencing rally driving. Very few people get to experience what it is like to drive a properly built world class 4WD Turbo Australian Rally Championship rally car such as our Subaru WRX STi or the Mitsubishi Evo 8s. Now here is your chance.
Rally Driving Adelaide
- Book in and meet the team
- Intro and safety briefing
- You drive 8 laps with the instructor guiding you along the way
- Helmets over overalls are provided
- Hang on for a full on Hotlap! Woohoo!
Who can Drive a Rally Car?
- Anyone with a divers licence aged 16+.
- We'll accept a driver who has temporarily lost their license.
- We'll also accept 15 year old with a CAMS license. However, speak to us if this applies.
What type of transmission do the cars use?
- Our cars have manual transmissions. You need to be able to competently drive a manual road car.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
What to wear
- Please wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t’shirt, polo top or similar.
- Do not wear singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs.
- A height restriction of 193cm applies.
- Weight restriction is approx. 130kgs.
- These restrictions are necessary as there is a roll cage in the vehicle and you need to comfortable sit into a moulded racing seat and harness.
- Your rally experience takes place at Bower Boundary Rd & Old Railway Rd Steinfeld SA 5356
All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
- All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle.
- Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our staff
Numbers on the Day
You will join a group of others on the day. Waiting your turn, watching the others have a go, is all part of the fun!
Bring along friends and family. Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day.