Rally Car Driving Melbourne, 16 Laps, 2 Cars: This is a rally driving experience where you will drive 2 different rally cars – the iconic Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Evo 8. You will drive each car 8 laps for a total of 16 Laps. These aren't your normal off the shelf sedans, they are world class 4WD Turbo Australian Rally Championship rally cars. After your drive you then get to buckle up for the Hot Lap of a lifetime with your rally instructor at the wheel.
Rally Car Driving Melbourne
With a rally driving professional instructor beside, he will explain and teach the techniques which, in addition to a great time, will also make your everyday driving safer and more enjoyable.
The Rally Driving Melbourne Experience will leave you wanting more!
The Hot Lap... Finally, to top off the course, you’ll be strapped into the co-driver’s seat and taken for an exciting rally hot lap blast. These guys don’t hold back!
Where is the rally track located?
Our Rally Driving Melbourne Experience takes place 40 mins from Melbourne CBD, near Werribee Zoo. 135 Dukelows Road Mount Cottrell.
Who can Drive?
- Provisional and Licensed drivers 17+ can drive.
- Drivers with temporarily suspended licenses
- A 15 year old with a CAMS license. However, speak to us if this applies.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
- There is a height restriction of around 193cm (6’4”).
- There is a weight restriction of approx. 130kgs.
What sort of Transmission do the cars have?
- Our cars have manual transmissions.
- You need to be able to competently drive a manual road car.
What to wear
- Wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t’shirt, polo top or similar.
- Definitely no singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs.
Your rally experience takes place at 135 Dukelows Road Mount Cottrell VIC 3024.
- All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
- All cars are fitted with a roll cage and safety harnesses.
- This rally driving experience is weather dependant. All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle.
- Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our staff.
Numbers on the Day
You will join a group of others on the day.
- We encourage spectators to join you and experience the special day with you.
- Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day.
- Don’t forget the cameras!