Rally Car Driving Adelaide, 16 Laps: This is just an awesome experience! You will get behind the wheel of 2 different rally cars, such as our properly built world class 4WD Turbo Australian Rally Championship Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Evo 8s, for a total of 16 Laps. Then buckle up for the Hotlap of a lifetime at the hands of one of our experienced rally instructors.
Rally Car Driving Adelaide
- You drive 16 Laps in a real rally car
- Drive both the Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Evo 8s
- Hot lap with your instructor behind the wheel
Across 2 cars you will drive 16 laps on the dirt circuit layout. With a rally driving professional instructor beside you we will explain the the techniques which, in addition to a great time, will also make your everyday driving safer and more enjoyable.
The 16 Lap Rally Driving Experience will leave you wanting more!
Finally, to top off the course, you’ll be strapped into the co-driver’s seat and taken for an exciting rally hot lap blast by one of our professional rally drivers, and these guys don’t hold back! What a blast!
Who can Drive?
- Anyone aged 16–90 with a drivers license.
- We will also accept a driver who may have temporarily lost their license.
- Also a 15 year old with a CAMS license. However, speak to us if this applies.
- Our cars have manual transmissions.
- You need to be able to competently drive a manual road car.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under 18 years of age.
What to wear
- Wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t’shirt, polo top or whatever is suitable for the prevailing weather.
- No singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs.
- All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
- All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle.
- Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our experienced professional staff
Numbers on the Day
- You will join a group of others on the day.
- Waiting your turn, watching the others have a go, is all part of the fun!
- Bring along friends and family.
- Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day.
- Special extras also available for purchase on the day with our full and half day courses.
- Don’t forget the cameras!
- Participants must not have any medical conditions that are likely to put them at risk on the day.