"The Sandpit" Quad Bike Experience, Stockton Beach, Newcastle: The Sandpit quad bike experience is where you get to push your quad bike skills to the limit. You will venture into the Sandpit, roughly the size of a football field, with dunes and plenty of sand. There you are left to explore the steep dunes, and flat sand tops. It's ideally suited to first time riders and families.
Quad Bike Experience, Stockton Beach
- Tear up the sand in the "Sandpit"
- No guides to follow! You choose your own course.
- Challenging your friends or family!
On arrival you'll be given a safety briefing, a quick lesson in quad biking (don't worry, these are very easy to use). Then it's off to the Sandpit on your 100cc 2-stroke quad bike. The quad bikes are automatic and easy to ride. Then its up to you how fast you go up and down the dunes. This is not a tour where you follow a quad bike instructor. Here you get to let loose and have the time of your life!
- Use of modern 100cc 2-stroke quad bikes with automatic transmission
- Helmets, safety briefing and rider training
- 4WD transfer on and off the beach
- Allow approx. 90 minutes for the whole experience
- This includes 45-55 minutes on the quad bikes
Ages & Restrictions:
- Adults are 18 years and over
- Children is 8–17 years can participate
- Minimum height is 130cm
- You or a parent/guardian will be required to sign a waiver and indemnity form before you ride.
- We do not allow doubling on quad bikes
- Not suitable if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions, or pregnant
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs before driving
Numbers on the day:
- Maximum group size is 20 people
Weather on the day:
- The quad bike experience is not affected by weather.
- In the event of rain, you will be provided with spray jackets.
What to wear & bring:
- Long pants, enclosed shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Bottled Water
This quad biking experience takes place at Stockton Beach, 25 minutes north of Newcastle.
Quad bike riding can be dangerous if used incorrectly. They are also susceptible to falling over if you engage in reckless riding. That said, the quad bikes have limited speed so are safe for the family. There is no liability for injuries which you suffer as a result of you engaging in this activity.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- 100% Cancellation fee applies, if less than 72 hours notice is provided to the operator.
- 100% Cancellation fee applies if you do not show up for your booking.
- Cancellations between time of booking and 72 hours before booking date will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- A rescheduling fee of $25pp is applicable for any bookings that are rescheduled.
These conditions are enforced by the operator and are out of the control of Break Loose.
Check out these other Stockton Beach quad bike tours: