2.5 Hour Quad Bike Adventure on Kangaroo Island: Join us on the only quad tour that can take you to the End of the Earth. Specially designed if you are looking to get some adventure into your holiday.
You join the tour at Vivonne Bay on Kangaroo Island. The tour stars with a safety briefing and fitting of helmet, gloves and goggles. You and the guide head out to the practice track for some quad bike tuition. Following instruction on safe riding and operation of a quad, you will do laps of the practice track until you feel safe and comfortable. Then its off on your quad bike adventure!
Kangaroo Island Quad Bike Adventure
- Fully Guided Quad Bike adventure
- Over 2 hrs of quad bike riding
- Latest Quad bikes from Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki
- Extreme trails but tailored to your experience
- Safety First Training provided
The Kangaroo Island Quad Bike Adventure starts with open trails to get you comfortable on the quad bike. The you head down winding trails and there are some big sandy berms - just screaming out for some quad biking action.
There's plenty to see along the way, keep an eye out for kangaroos, wallabies. You may even see some koalas, goannas, echidnas and eagles depending on the season.
Its then onto the awesome Yacca trails, these quite technical rocky trails take you down to the coast and they vary from smooth to rough, with big sweeping corners and rocks – there's lots of variety.
At the coast you'll visit one of Australia's top 100 surf beaches and get an amazing view of the Southern Ocean.
There's more stops on the way home, and more windy trails to navigate.
This is the longest quad bike tour on offer and a great adventure!
All Quad Bike Tours operate in all weather – we've got the gear to keep you dry GUARANTEED!
- The Kangaroo Island Quad Bike Adventure is 2.5 hours with 2 hours of quad bike riding.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Full-face helmets
- Wet Weather Gear
Numbers on the Day:
- Tours usually operate with a guide and from one to six customers.
- Larger groups can be accommodated. Please contact us to discuss.
What to Wear:
- Long pants and enclosed footwear is required.
- This quad bike tour operates in most weather conditions unless the operator deems the conditions are unsafe.
- If your tour is postponed the operator will work with you to find a suitable time to reschedule.
- Riders must not be affected by drugs or alcohol.
- The operator requires your credit card details as a security deposit prior to participating in the activity.
- You will be required to complete a risk release form.
- Children under 18 years must have written parental or guardian consent.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Other quad bike tours on Kangaroo Island: