The Private Sydney Scenic Helicopter Flight is a first of it’s kind in Sydney. This 15 minute helicopter joy ride is perfect for families or friends who want to experience the joy of helicopter flight around the city without breaking the budget!
Helicopter flight highlights include:
- Private helicopter flight over Sydney
- Panoramic views of the city
- Luxury 4 seat Black Bell Jet Ranger
- Approx. 12 minutes helicopter flight time over Sydney
- Pre-flight safety briefing
- Experienced and knowledgeable pilot
We meet at the VIP Lounge and Heliport at Sydney Airport, request our friendly ground staff to take a group picture in front of the luxury Bell JetRanger turbine helicopter and be over the harbour and past the city in minutes, maximising your scenic flight time.
Flight Duration: 12-15 Min Private Flight
This flight available on Weekends only.
Things to know
- Available weekends only, subject to availability.
- Flight time is approximately 12 minutes.
- Please allow extra time for briefing, take-off and landing.
- This experience is for 2 adults and 2 children
- This flight runs with a maximum of 4 people.
DeparturesHangar 537, Ross Smith Ave, Mascot, Sydney, NSW 2020
- Your flight may be affected by the weather.
- The provider will contact you as early as possible if the weather will affect your flight.
- If cancelled, the provider will reschedule the flight to the next available time that is convenient to you.
What to Wear
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- There is a maximum combined passenger weight of 370 kg.
- Please provide accurate individual passenger weights when asked by the provider, it’s important!
- Minimum age is 3.
- Photo identification is required on the day and must match the name(s) on the participants booking confirmation
- Only participants are permitted in the lounges or hangar facilities. Visitors will be able to watch the take off and landing from designated viewing areas.
- Phones and cameras are allowed however bags are not permitted in the Helicopter or hangar facilities.
- Once this experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the provider and arranged directly with.
Provider ConditionsThese conditions are in addition to Break Loose’s general T&Cs.
- Cancellation 2 weeks+ prior to the experience date: No charge
- 2 weeks to 48 hours of the experience date: $50 per person participant fee to change the experience date and time
- Within 48 hours of the experience date: Unfortunately you will forfeit your flight and not be entitled to a refund or reschedule.
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: No refunds or reschedules will be offered.