The Private Sydney Sunset Helicopter Flight is perfect for couples who want to enjoy a special memorable moment. Enjoy preflight French Champagne and canapés in the upstairs VIP lounge at Sydney Heliport.
Your luxury air-conditioned Rolls Royce Jet Turbine Helicopter then take to the skies as the Sun begins to set over Sydney's magnificent Harbour.
Sunset Helicopter Flight Highlights:
- Private helicopter flight over Sydney surrounds for 2 people
- Panoramic views of the city, Bondi Manly, and the Coast
- Luxury Bell Jet Ranger Helicopter
- Pre flight french champagne and canapés
Flying coastal along the beaches from Maroubra, past Icebergs on Bondi Beach, along the Cliffs to the stunning heads of Sydney harbour. Cross the heads and cruise along Manly Beach with the Sun now setting, your helicopter will enter the harbour and conduct an amazing circuit of the harbour sights including Sydney opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and so much more. Return hotel transfers can be included at extra cost.
Flight Duration: 30 Minutes return Private Flight with pre flight drinks
Things to know
- Flight time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Please arrive 30 Minutes before your departure time.
- Please allow extra time for briefing, take-off and landing.
- This experience is for 2 people
DeparturesHangar 537, Ross Smith Ave, Mascot, Sydney, NSW 2020
- Your flight may be affected by the weather.
- The provider will contact you as early as possible if the weather will affect your flight.
- If cancelled, the provider will reschedule the flight to the next available time that is convenient to you.
What to Wear
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- There is a maximum combined passenger weight of 370 kg.
- Please provide accurate individual passenger weights when asked by the provider, it’s important!
- Photo identification is required on the day and must match the name(s) on the participants booking confirmation
- Only participants are permitted in the lounges or hangar facilities. Visitors will be able to watch the take off and landing from designated viewing areas.
- Phones and cameras are allowed however bags are not permitted in the Helicopter or hangar facilities.
- Once this experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the provider and arranged directly with.
Provider ConditionsThese conditions are in addition to Break Loose’s general T&Cs.
- Cancellation 2 weeks+ prior to the experience date: No charge
- 2 weeks to 48 hours of the experience date: $50 per person participant fee to change the experience date and time
- Within 48 hours of the experience date: Unfortunately you will forfeit your flight and not be entitled to a refund or reschedule.
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: No refunds or reschedules will be offered.