Spend a day with photographer and tour guide Kenneth Hall as he takes you on a photographic journey along the southern coastline south of Sydney to the beautiful harbour and small fishing fleet at Wollongong, in the Illawarra. Ken will not only show you wonderful landscapes and seascapes, he’ll teach you how to photograph these images.
Sydney Photographic Workshops + Sightseeing Tour
The sea and cliffs of the Royal National Park present the photographer or tourist with opportunities for stunning sightseeing, landscape and seascape photography along the Northern Illawarra’s South Pacific Oceans coastline. This ancient coastline was created from a from a sea bed raised by a string of volcanoes 240 million years ago. Erosion from the element has left us with a smrgasbord of incredible shapes, colour and texture. This tour operates most months. Maximum of 6 participants. Inclusions
- Photography tuition from internationally recognised photographer Ken Hall.
- Pick Up from agreed location.
- Morning tea
- Entry to wildlife reserve
- Bottle of water
- Lightweight Poncho for showery weather
- Lunch / refreshments
- Mid morning light refreshment at a popular coastal beach.
- Lunch at a Northern Illawarra coastal location
About Kenneth Hall – Landscape/Nature Photographer I photograph, teach photography and run tours to our Blue Mountains, Sydney’s Royal National Park, the New South Wales Southern Highlands, South Pacific coast and the bush including Macarthur and Southern Highlands.
- Diploma of Photography
- Nationally Accredited Tourism Business – Australia
- National Parks Eco Pass Australian Photography Tours LIC12/269
- Certificate lV Assessment and Workplace Training
- PTGAA – Professional Tour Guides Association Australia
Product Images © Kenneth Hall, Gwondana Photography Pty Ltd