Phillip Island Penguin Tour with Private Helicopter Ride: Enjoy a 35 minute flight to Phillip Island from Melbourne’s Moorabbin Airport. You will fly along the bayside coastline and Mornington Peninsula en route to Phillip Island for an evening of natural wonder. Once on Phillip Island you will take a guided ranger tour and front row seat to watch the world famous fairy penguins returning home from the sea. After the parade of penguins its time to savour and enjoy the local flavours with a decadent meal at a local restaurant. Return by luxury car transfer to your choice of Moorabbin Airport or nearby accommodation.
Phillip Island Penguin Tour
- Ultra modern luxury helicopter
- Private helicopter ride to Phillip Island from Moorabbin Airport
- Private tour of the Penguin Parade
- Just you and your friends
- Insightful pilot commentary
Your helicopter of choice on the Phillip Island Penguin Tour is the Airbus Eurocopter. It is fully air conditioned, has comfortable leather seats and you'll wear noise-cancelling headsets for extra comfort. There will be a quick safety briefing before your flight so its important to be at the Moorabbin Helipad at least 15 minutes prior to flight. Bookings are essential and it is a requirement by the Australian Civil Aviation that the names of passengers and accurate weight be provided.
- One way flight from our Moorabbin Airport to Phillip Island
- A scenic flight of The Nobbies at Phillip Island on arrival
- Modern luxury helicopters
- Luxury car transfer to dinner and Penguin Parade
- Guided Ranger Tour for up close viewing of the penguins with ranger commentary
- Dinner at one of Phillip Islands highly regarded restaurants
- Return luxury car transfer to your choice of Moorabbin Airport or nearby accommodation
- Moorabbin Heliport, 29 Northern Avenue, Moorabbin Airport, VIC 3194
- Tour time: 6 hours.
- Flight time: 35 minute.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before flight time.
Numbers on your flight:
- This flight runs with you and up to 3 friends, plus your pilot.
- Your flight is exclusive to you and your group.
- The tour operator reserves the right to move your flight up to 90 minutes before or after your scheduled flight.
- Are you pregnant?
- 28 weeks or more: it's ok to fly on this tour but please supply the tour operator with medical certificate for a registered doctor.
- 38 weeks: We are unable to accept pregnant passengers who are more than 38 weeks pregnant.
- You must provide your exact weight (not an estimate) when booking.
- Flight and tour durations are estimates and may be affected by weather, air traffic control and other conditions on the day.
- Children 3+ years are charged as adults as they legally require their own seat.
- Please request availability as only 1 infant can fly per aircraft.
- Infants are under 3 years and must sit on the lap of an adult with a child restraint provided by the operator.
- There is no charge for infants.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions on the day of your flight.
- In this case you will be contacted by the provider to reschedule at a later date.
Changes to your booking are at the discretion of the tour operator and are arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Cancel more than 14 days prior flight:
A refund of 90% of the your booking will be paid to you.
- Cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to flight:
A refund of 50% will be paid to you.
- Cancel less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to flight:
A credit voucher for the full value of your booking will be issued by the operator.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booked experience:
No refunds or credit vouchers apply if you cancel or fail to show at the nominated date and time.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.