Perth Whale Watching Cruise, Fremantle: Aboard a luxury catamaran, you will get up close and personal with the dinosaurs of the ocean – the humpback whale. These spectacular animals can be experienced from September to December yearly. With insightful commentary about research, conservation and the language of the Humpback, this cruise isn't just an experience, its an education. Immerse yourself in the world of the magnificent and fearsome Humpback whales.
Perth Whale Watching Cruise
- Luxury 25 meter catamaran with five viewing platforms.
- Up close encounters with Humpback whales, as well as other sea life.
- Complimentary tea and coffee, with a bar and cafe on board.
- Limited number of passengers, so you get the best view.
Departing from Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, you will board a $2.5 million catamaran, the Steep Point. The largest, most luxurious purpose built whale watch vessel in Western Australia. She has five viewing platforms over three levels ensuring no crowding. Departing at 9 am, you will cruise straight out to the best observation points to find the Humpback whales.
Steep Point's friendly staff will make sure you feel comfortable. On-board commentary means you will learn everything you need to know about the might humpback whale, and other creatures of the deep. With the underwater camera and microphone, you won't miss a second of what's happening below the surface.
This 360 degree experience makes you feel like you're swimming right beside these magnificent creatures. You will witness first hand the pairing up of the humpback whales, or the return of the whales and their new calves. With luxury seating (heated for those crisp winter days) you will be in perfect comfort the whole cruise.
Whale watching season:
- This Perth Whale Watching Cruise from Fremantle, runs from Sept–December.
- An unrivalled whale watching experience.
- Education on Humpback whales, and the secret language of whales.
- Cruising on a luxury catamaran.
- 100% whale watching guarantee between June and October.
- Underwater Camera & Microphone with big screen Whale TV.
Fitness and Experience:
- Consulting your doctor or chemist if you experience motion sickness.
- This experience is suitable for pregnant women.
- This Perth Whale Watching Cruise is an all day cruse.
- Allow 7 hours for this trip.
- Children must be over the age of four.
- There are toys and colouring in pages available for their entertainment.
- Student 13–16 yrs
- Child rate: 4–12 yrs
- Toddler rate: 2–3 yrs
What to bring:
- Please bring a warm jacket as it often gets cold on the water, even in the summer.
- A spray jacket is recommended in the chance of rain.
- Flat shoes must be warn on the boat.
- Children and those with dietary requirements are able to bring food onto the boat.
- There is a cafe with eftpos for your convenience.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.
- Please bring motion sickness tablets if you are susceptible to motion sickness.
- You can bring your own camera, however a professional photographer is taking photos on the day.
- Departure time is 9:00 am.
- Please arrive thirty minutes before departure.
- Boarding commences 15 minutes before departure.
- Gates close 5 minutes before departure.
- Sardine Jetty, Mews Road, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
- The weather is unpredictable so please be flexible with your booking date.
- Your safety is of the highest importance so occasionally a trip will be reschedule in dangerous weather conditions.
Check out this Perth whale watching cruise...