Perth Ultimate Kitesurfing Course, 3 Days: Our Ultimate Kitesurfing course is 6.5 hours spread out over 3 separate days to give you the very best training we can provide. On day one its all about the kite! You learn the basics, how to set up your kite, safety protocols, how to inflate and deflate, launching and landing and water recovery – all with a trainer kite. Then we move onto the 4 line inflatable kite and have become familiar with it! There will only be 2 participants and your instructor on the first day as there is heaps of theory to take in. This session is 2.5 hours long.
Day 2 is a refresh the basics of kite boarding. You then learn body dragging up wind and we'll introduce you to your board. This lesson is just you and the trainer and is 2 hours long.
Day 3 you are in the water and you start board riding!
Perth Ultimate Kitesurfing Course
- Learning the skills of kitesurfing
- 6.5 hours over 3 days of tuition
- Learning from the best kitesurfing instructors in Perth
Once you complete this course you'll be issued a IKO card stating your level of competence. This will allow you to hire a kite board anywhere in the world to get your kitesurfing sport underway!
Your kite surfing lessons are at Shoalwater Bay, a little over half an hour's drive from Perth. This is an awesome location with cross shore breezes and sheltered surroundings - just the right conditions for your Ultimate Kitesurfing course.
- 6.5 hours tuition spread over 3 days
- Kit board and gear hire
- Headzone communication helmets to communicate with your instructor
- IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) instructors
This course is run by the only IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) School in Perth. You are learning from the best.
How to book:
- Use the Availability calendar above.
- You book your first lesson now. You can organise the other 2 lessons directly with your kitesurfing instructor.
- 6.5 hours spread over separate 3 days
- Day 1, 2.5 hours
- Day 2 & 3, 2 hours
What to Bring:
- A towel, bathers/boardshorts
- Sunscreen & Hat
Numbers on the day:
- Day 1, 2 participants per instructor
- Day 2, just you and your instructor
- Day 3, up to six other participants
Operator Cancellation Policy:
Refunds are not permitted however postponement is OK provided at least 1 week's notice.
Lessons take place opposite 153 Arcadia Drive, Shoalwater.
Other Kitesurfing courses at Shoalwater Bay...