Perth Twilight Abseiling Tour: Join our abseiling session on sunset and in the dark – definitely a first for Perth and Western Australia! Abseiling at dusk will give you an amazing view of the Perth skyline at sunset, then watch as this beautiful city lights turn on, all the while you are conquering your fears and raising your adrenaline levels abseiling!
No experience is needed for the twilight abseiling tour, so anyone can participate!
Perth Twilight Abseiling Tour:
- Abseiling instruction by qualified guides
- 15 meter Introduction to Abseiling
- 60 meter BIG WALL abseil at sunset with views of the city
- Concludes with the 40 meter Overhang abseiling in the dark with head torches
- Great views of the city at night
- Gourmet vegan pizza, ground coffee, tea and snacks
Each Perth Twilight Abseiling tour comes with all the gear you need for this amazing adventure. Plus we supply freshly ground coffee, a selection of teas, juice and healthy snacks. For dinner we will be suppling fresh hot vegan gourmet pizza. Gluten Free Pizzas are available on request at no extra charge.
If you do not wish to have pizza please bring alone some dinner for yourself. All the other extras will still be open to you.
- Choose a date from our calendar
- You may need to be flexible with tour dates as we need min 4 to run
- If you or your group is less than 4 ppl, you will need to join an existing group.
- If you have a group of 4+ we can organise another date
What is provided?
- Experienced instructor/s
- All necessary abseiling and safety equipment
- Coffee, Tea, and homemade RAW snacks.
- Gourmet vegan pizza for dinner
What do you need to bring?
- Plenty of water, lunch and snacks for the day
- Insect repellent, hair tie if you have long hair
- Comfortable footwear (joggers, runners or hiking boots)
- Wet weather gear – thigh to knee length
- A retainer strap for all glasses and sunglasses.
- The Perth Twilight Abseiling Tour runs from approx. 4pm–10pm includes time for dinner and breaks.
- Start finish times do vary depending on time of year.
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian (this person does not need to participate, but needs to stay for the duration of the activity).
- Be of reasonable fitness.
You may also be interested in...