Perth Scenic Helicopter Flight over Perth City and Beaches: Helicopter joy flights are exhilarating, from the moment you lift off the ground until you set back down, you'll be an awe of this unique feeling of flight. Add to that the thrill and excitement of flying over some of Perth's most beautiful coastline plus sweeping views of Perth City, and you've just built memories you'll never forget. Being above the city skyline will allow you views past the shore, out to Rottnest Island and beyond!
Flights leave from Crown Casino. Choose from a 15 minute or 30 minute extended flight.
Perth Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Perth City flyover
- Kings Park
- City Beach
- The iconic Cottesloe Beach and Indiana Tea House
- Fremantle Boat Harbour
- Perth’s ‘Millionaire Row’ Peppermint Grove precinct
- Your helicopter flight is approx. 15 or 30 minutes mins in the air.
- Safety briefing.
- Price shown is for 1 person
Operating Times & Location
- Flights leave from Crown Towers at Great Eastern Highway Burswood, Perth.
- Flights operate on weekends.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your departure time for a safety briefing and photo opportunity.
- Maximum weight per person is 120kg.
- The helicopter charter company will request your exact weight details after booking.
- Children: One infant (described as a child who has not yet reached their third birthday) may travel free of charge, wearing in infant belt provided by Corsaire, seated on an adults lap. Children above 3 years old are required to pay full fare.
What to wear
- Wear comfortable clothes for the day.
- Your clothes must be dry to board the helicopter.
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Your Perth Scenic Helicopter Flight will proceed regardless of weather conditions, unless contacted by the helicopter charter company.
- If your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the helicopter charter company.
What helicopters are used?
Most scenic flights will be conducted in a Robinson 44. Robinson 44 will be used for all groups of up to 3 passengers, and a Jet Ranger, EC130 or AS355 for groups of 4–6.
Conditions, Cancellations & Refunds
- If you fail to show up on the day your ticket is forfeit and no refunds will be payable.
- This is a shared flight, open to the public, all seats remain for sale until sold.
- All flights require a minimum or two passengers to go ahead, weight and weather restrictions apply.
The following refund policy is enforced for this flight. Refunds are not available for change of mind or inability to attend a scheduled flight.
24hrs – If you cancel up to 24 hours prior to your flight, you will not receive a refund.
24–72hrs – If you cancel between 24 and 72 hours, you will receive a 48%*
72hrs+ – If you cancel more than 3 days prior to your flight you'll receive a full refund, less 2% transaction fee.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.