Perth Helicopter Joy Flight – Hillarys Beaches Grand Tour. This a wonderful 25 minute helicopter joy flight along Perth’s beautiful coastline. Heading over to Scarborough Beach, City Beach and Cottesloe reaching the Fremantle Port. The you turn and head down Swan River to Perth City block, while keeping a look out for Kings Park, The Arena and Patterson Stadium. Your helicopter then turns and heads back to the Hillarys Helipad where your flight concludes with a safe landing. This is a shared helicopter joy flight so single seat bookings are available.
Perth Helicopter Joy Flight Highlights
- 25 amazing minutes flying over some of Perth’s beaches
- A Qualified pilot with local knowledge
This is a shared flight so single seats available.
Helicopter Flight time
- Your helicopter flight is approximately 25 minutes long.
- This helicopter joy flight takes place on weekends.
How many other passengers are there?
- There will be up to six passengers on your helicopter flight.
- Extreme weather conditions may cancel your flight.
- Rain or inclement weather won’t stop the flight unless the tour operator deems it unsafe.
- The tour operator will reschedule your flight if it is cancelled.
What to wear
- Dry clothes must be worn in the helicopter.
- A hat, sunglasses, and a camera are recommended.
Restrictions & Conditions
- The maximum weight per passenger is 120kg
- Children under 15 must travel with an adult
Once booking is confirmed any changes or cancellations are at the tour operators discretion.
Looking for Private Helicopter scenic flights?
- Private Scenic Helicopter Flight, Perth to Fremantle 15 mins for 2 people
- Private Scenic Helicopter Flight, Perth City and Fremantle 35 mins for 2 people