Perth City Skydive: Adrenaline, excitement, trepidation – three words that sum up skydiving! This experience is the closest tandem skydiving experience you find in Perth Western Australia. Your journey starts and finishes in the heart of Perth CBD in Langley Park. When you exit the plane from up to 14,000ft, freecall for around 60 seconds (please try and keep your eyes open and your mouth closed). Then its a very comfortable 5 minutes of gliding under parachute to the ground. Don't forget to take in the views over Perth CBD, Rottnest Island and Swan River.
Perth City Skydive
- 14,000 ft skydive, highest you can go
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- 5 mins under canopy
- Unbelievable views over Perth City
How to Book your Perth City Skydive:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Jumps take place each weekend
No APF levy to pay!
• The Australian Parachute Federation levy, a fee of $35 is included in the price.
What to wear:
- Loose comfortable clothing is ideal
- You must wear enclosed footwear such as runners
- Do not wear heavy boots or high heels
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Participants under 18 yr must have a legal guardian attend to sign paperwork.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- A $50 surcharge is applied if you are over 95kg
- A $75 surcharge is applied if you are over 105kg.
- Surcharges are paid on the day of your skydive.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are to be consumed at least eight hours before your skydive.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
- Your Perth City Skydive experience starts in the heart of Perth CBD in Langley Park.
- Please allow half a day for this experience
- This experience is available weekends excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee.
THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.