Join our PADI Open Water Dive Course Perth and become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver in only 3 days. This course includes boat dives at Rottnest Island. This 3 day course will give you the knowledge and experience you need to become a PADI open water diver. We teach you to dive safely from the shore, off structures and off boats. The course is made up of some online eLearning theory, swimming pool modules, shore based dives and boat dives at Rottnest Island.
PADI Open Water Dive Course Perth
You study the eLearning theory in your own time. Your course beings with 5 modular swimming pool sessions to train you in equipment use, signals and skill safety. Day 2 will include 2 shore based dives. This will see your skill set improve and you'll explore the underwater world for the first time. This is where the exhilaration begins. Day 3 (final day) we take you to Rottnest Island for 2 amazing boat dives where you'll swim around amazing coral structures. You'll see up close the vast array of aquatic life that makes up the waters around Rottnest Island.
On completion of the PADI Open Water Dive Course you will be a qualified PADI Open Water Diver qualified to dive anywhere in the world.
PADI Open Water Dive Course includes:
- PADI eLearning. All your theory online
- PADI Diver’s Digital Log Book
- 2 Shore Dives
- 2 Boat Dives to Rottnest Island (including lunch & drinks)
- Air Fills & Pool Entry (for entire course)
- All Equipment Hire
- Hire of BCD, Wetsuit, Regulator, Dive Computer & Cylinder
- Hire of Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots & Weight Belt
- Fully inclusive dive course - nothing more to pay!
- Minimum 14 years of age to dive in Western Australia
- Medically fit to dive (answer NO to all medical statement questions) or pass a Diver Medical with a doctor
- Be able to swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes
- This course runs with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 people
- The experience provider will contact you directly to reschedule if minimum numbers have not been reached
What to bring:
- A towel, swimwear, sunscreen and your current dive medical (if required).
- All required dive equipment will be supplied during the course.
Dive Course Formats:
- Operates every week and is 3 days in duration (Friday – Sunday)
- Full-Time Dive Courses: Friday – Sunday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Part-Time Dive Courses: Monday – Wednesday 6:00pm - 9:00pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Mid-Week Dive Courses: Tuesday – Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Summer bookings should be made well in advance.
- Not available on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Australia Day
Not ready to commit yet? Then why not try our Discover Scuba Diving Experience?