Book this Discover Scuba Diving Experience and discover what it’s like to breathe underwater? The scuba diving experience is designed to help you experience scuba diving when you haven't decided to take the plunge into a full dive certification course.
Discover Scuba Diving Experience
- PADI, a recognized learning method
- Professional dive instructors teaching you
- No stress pool learning
- Helps make an informed decision to move to an Open Water Dive course
During the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. After your Discover Scuba experience you can progress to the PADI Open Water Diver Course and get your full PADI certification in as little as 3 days!
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to – after all, human beings weren’t designed to do that - but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, you realise how easy scuba diving really is and what fun you can experience. The fun part? It’s all fun!
What You Learn
- The basics to dive under the supervision experienced PADI Professional Instructors.
- You really can breathe underwater and whether you like doing that or not
- Its the perfect introduction to scuba diving!
Note: This course takes place as a Pool Dive Session.
All the equipment you will need is included in a Discover Scuba Diving experience. This includes
- a mask, snorkel and fins,
- a buoyancy compensating jacket that also carries your scuba tank,
- wetsuit, a weight belt,
- a scuba regulator to breathe from and dive computer to monitor depth and air supply.
- You must be a minimum of 14 years old
- be able to swim and medically fit to dive.
- 6 Hours
After a more thorough dive course in Perth?