The PADI Advanced Open Water Scuba Dive Course on the Gold Coast Queensland is suitable for anyone who has completed their PADI Open Water Diving course or equivalent. This is your next step in open water diving. You will dive to greater depths, visit wrecks and take part in night dives and this diving course will guide you through the importance of navigation. There are 5 dives involving 3 core dives you have to do, and 2 elective dives you choose from a list of 6 possible situations.
The 3 core dives are:
- A deep dive
- An underwater navigation dive
- A night dive (optional)
- A wreck dive
- An underwater photography dive
- A search and recovery dive
- An underwater naturalist dive
- A drift dive
- A multilevel dive
- Advanced Open Water Manual
- Dive slates
- All equipment hire
- Certification card
- Wall certificate
Important: An addition fee of $75 is paid directly to the instructor to cover the costs of books/materials & registration.
Things to know
- Open Water Diver or equivalent
- 3 days approx, 4hours per day.
- Courses commence every Wednesday and Saturday.
- You can do this course over separate weekends.