Outdoor Rock Climbing, Melbourne (You Yangs): Experience the thrill of climbing on natural rock in the You Yangs National Park just 45 mins from Melbourne CBD. Scale the rock and belay your climbing partners up and down the rock face, all under the eye of your experience climbing instructor. Our professional guides will instruct you with the skills needed to make it to the top. There will be plenty of opportunity to try different sections of the wall, all varying in difficulty, so whether you want to challenge yourself a little or a lot there are climbs for all levels of ability. So enjoy 2 hours of guided rock climbing near Melbourne, and enjoy the location and the challenge rock climbing offers. Bookings are essential!
This Outdoor Rock Climbing experience is suitable for beginners.
Melbourne Outdoor Rock Climbing Highlights
- Outdoor Rock climbing under safe conditions
- Experience instructor to guide you
- You Yangs Regional Park and its amazing views
- All safety equipment
- Experienced climbing instructors
- Comfortable harness and helmet
- 2 hour climbing session
- 2 hour session duration
- Climbing starts at 10am
- Booking details will be confirmed by the experience provider
Fitness & Age Limits:
- Average fitness levels required
- Medical information form & Disclaimer to be filled out
- Minimum age of 10 years old (Adult must supervise)
- Weight limit is 105kg
- There is a short hike to the climb site
Numbers on the Day:
- A maximum of 8 people.
- In the event of inclement weather your session may be rescheduled.
What to wear & bring:
- Wear comfortable loose clothing for this activity.
- You must wear closed toed shoes.
- Please bring your water bottle, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Camera if you would like pictures (We have go pro mounts on our helmets)
- Meeting point is at Turntable carpark in the You Yangs Regional Park
- Just outside of Little River (Around 45 mins from Melbourne)
You may be interested in this rock climbing location near Melbourne.