Operate a Light Vehicle including Gravel Roads course, Lithgow NSW: The Operate a Light Vehicle course teaches a participant the skills and knowledge required to operate a light vehicle in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles. Your professional trainer is a member of a Registered Training Organisation and is highly knowledgeable in this field.
Operate light vehicle: RIIVEH201D
Outcomes for Operate light Vehicle Course include:
- Accessing, interpreting and applying light vehicle operations documentation and ensure the work
- Planning vehicle operation considering work activity, travel duration, passengers and equipment safety activity is compliant
- Selecting and loading equipment and/or ancillary attachments
- Identifying, addressing and reporting potential hazards and risks
- Selecting and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for planned work activities
- Identifying, addressing and reporting environmental issues
- Operating equipment within the recommended speed, engine capability and limitations
- Using vehicle lights and indicators in accordance with traffic regulations
- Identifying and responding appropriately to hazardous and/or emergency driving situations
- Completing light vehicle operations according to work plan
- Conducting routine visual inspections to identify faults and carrying out minor maintenance and repairs
- Reporting defective or irregular performance
- Maintaining and updating vehicle written records
- This is a 1-day course.
- The course is available on demand. Please contact us via our contact form above.
- Lithgow NSW
BASE PRICE shown is for 1 Trainee.
4WD Driver Training Courses include:
- Sydney Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course
- Newcastle Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course
- Canberra Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course
- Lithgow Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course