Our On Road Towing Course takes place in Wollongong south of Sydney on the NSW South Coast. This one day towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and trailer. This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience.
One Day On Road Towing Course in Wollongong
The On Road Towing Course covers…
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post trip inspections
Don’t have your van yet? No worries we can supply a hire van for $120, please advise trainer after booking. Suitable for all types of trailers from Camping Trailers, Caravans, Boats, Horse Floats to box trailers.
- Max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
- 9:30am – 4:30pm.