Our On Road Towing Course takes place in Sydney NSW. This one day towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and trailer. This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently an safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience.
One Day On Road Towing Course in Sydney
The On Road Towing Course covers…
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post trip inspections
Dont have your van yet? No worries we can supply a hire van in Sydney with a cost of only $120 and we bring it to the venue for you, so you will be skilled and confident when you pick up your own.
Suitable for all types of trailers from Camping Trailers, Caravans, Boats, Horse Floats to box trailers.
- Max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
- 9:30am – 4:30pm.
This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
AURTGA3001 Drive and manoeuvre trailer
TDTB897B Carry out inspection of trailer