- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post trip inspections
This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
FPIFGM3214 Operate a 4WD in a towing situation.
Prerequisite: A basic 4WD course must have been completed prior to attending the Off-road towing course. (See 4WD Driver Training category for relevant courses)