Obstacles Course and Abseiling Adventure: There's not better way of bonding your with your family and friends than over some challenging obstacles and a bit of adventurous abseiling. You don't need any experience in either adventure as we have fully trained guides to help you through.
Overcome your fears in the aptly named... "Tower of Fear". Simply climb up the ladders on 3 platforms of the tower until you get to the top. Of course what goes up, must come down and its a controlled abseil descent down the 9 metre tower that really gets your heart pumping! Who will be the first in your group to bow out?
Once you've completed the abseil it time to move onto the obstacle course. Here many challenges will await you. You'll climb over walls, up ropes, along wires, through tyres, swing across muddy waters and more.
Obstacles Course and Abseiling Adventure
- 3 hour abseil and obstacles course adventure
- Great day out for you, family and friends
- Located close to Melbourne
- Experienced and qualified instructors
- Admission fees
- 3 hour abseiling and obstacles course adventure
- All equipment needed to participate
- Morning or afternoon tea provided
- You must be 8 years or older, families welcome.
- Children up to 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- 3 hours with start times at 9.30am or 1.00pm
- Wonga Park, Melbourne.
- Usually between 4–10 people.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable enclosed shoes (sand shoes, sneakers etc are best).
- Loose comfortable clothing that can get dirty.
- Activity is weather dependant.
- Operator will confirm a few days prior to your booking date.
After some pure abseiling in Melbourne?
- Ultimate Forward Abseiling Experience in Melbourne
- Beginners Abseiling Course, Melbourne, Half Day
- Melbourne Rock Climbing and Abseiling, Full Day