2 Day Nymboida River Whitewater Rafting Adventure, Coffs Harbour: Join our two day white water rafting adventure on the Nymboida River in the hinterland behind Coffs Harbour. You will be rafting over two days on the Upper Nymboida River, one of the finest rafting rivers in Australia. On this stretch of the Nymboida River you will experience surging grade 3–4 rapids and exciting whitewater. With your safety and enjoyment in mind, the professional rafting guides leading you on this amazing adventure will talk about the history of the region, navigate you through amazing gorges and paddle the rafts along tranquil pools. Of course there are some serious white water rapids to conquer along the way and, over the two days, you'll experience them all.
Accommodation is along the river bank, in supplied tents. Would you have it any other way? Transfers and meals also included. The 2 Day Nymboida River Whitewater Rafting Adventure is just that – an awesome adventure in the wilderness behind Coffs Harbour!
2 Day Nymboida River Whitewater Rafting Adventure
- 2 days Rafting on the mighty Upper Nymboida River
- Camping along the river bank
- Facing 3–4 grade rapids
- Paddling through lush rainforest, spectacular gorges
- Wetsuit, raincoat/spray jacket, Thermal top, PFD, Helmet
- Transfers to and from the Nymboida river
- Meals and accommodation in tents included.
What to bring:
- Shoes for rafting “water shoes” / Wetsuit booties / or old sandshoes (these need to be lace up, zip or velcro – no slip on shoes)
- Good walking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Clothes (3 x T-shirts & shorts, 3 x underwear & socks, 1 x long sleeved shirt or thermal top)
- Warm pants, jacket/jumper (wool or fleece) & beanie for nights (track pants of thermal long-johns preferred) [It can get cold at night]
- Long board shorts quick dry pants to stop sunburn
- Cap with visor to wear under helmet, to keep sun off face
- Torch (spare batteries)
- 2 litre water bottle (can be 2 x 1 litre - old soft drink bottles are good)
- Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste (small or almost empty tube), deodorant, lip balm, sunscreen)
- Toilet paper
- Small bottle of insect repellent
- Personal First Aid kit (paracetamol, band-aids, elastoplast, personal medication if required)
- Minimum age is 14 years/40 kgs
- Rule of thumb: Participants should be able to swim under a breaking wave in the ocean.
- Please raise any concerns regarding your fitness prior to booking.
- The weather on the river, at certain times of the year can be unpredictable.
- The rafting guide reserves the right to cancel tours, without advanced notice, at their discretion when weather or river conditions dictate.
- 2 days
Pick Up locations:
- Byron Bay – 80 Jonson Street, pickup – 5am / return 7pm
- Grafton – McDonalds, corner of Pacific Hwy & Spring St, pickup – 7am / return 5pm
- Coffs Harbour – Marina Drive, pickup – 7 am / return 5pm
- Cascade C/O Dorrigo – Corner of Moses Rock Road, Briggsvale Road and Morora Road, pickup – 8 am / return 4pm
- Platypus Flats Campground, 8:50am
- Other Locations available on request
Other Nymboida River Rafting trips include:
- Whitewater Rafting Nymboida River, Coffs Harbour, 1 Day
- Extreme Whitewater Rafting on the Nymboida River, 1 Day
- Family Whitewater Rafting plus Tubing, Nymboida River, Coffs Harbour