This Noosa Everglades Half Day Guided Kayaking Tour is a guided tour through the Noosa Everglades that is guaranteed to inspire and amaze you. The Noosa Everglades on Queensland's Sunshine Coast are perfect for a spectacular day marveling at the abundant wildlife and tannin colored water ways in a remote location and yet easily reached from Noosa or anywhere on the Sunshine Coast.
The Noosa Everglades is an ancient water way that has remained unchanged for thousands of years and is an area renowned for its stunning scenery, plant, animal and bird life. Best explored by kayak this kayaking experience in the Noosa Everglades will have you mystified at every bend and is an active inspiring day out amongst some of the most spectacular scenery you will find anywhere in the world. On this one day kayaking trip to the Noosa Everglades you will:
- Experience our stable double sea kayaks at their best
- Learn to paddle with a former Australian Champion
- Enjoy great food and great company
- Spot the wildlife in its natural environment
- Have a wonderful day out not to be missed
Noosa Everglades Guided Kayaking Trip
After we meet at Boreen Point at around 8.30am you are given your equipment for the day and we settle you into your kayak, teaching you all the basic skills for an enjoyable paddle across the Lake Cootharaba to Kinaba. Kinaba is a timber information centre built on stilts, where you can learn all about the local geography, fauna and flora. Here we continue on to Fig Tree Point for a hearty brunch and short bush walk through the forest. For the return journey, if the wind is in the right direction, we hoist our sails for a paddle/sail back to Elanda Point, returning at approximately 1.30pm. This tour operates every day of the week, however, it is subject to availability in busy periods and weather conditions. Bookings essential.
Looking for a longer kayaking tour? Check out our Full Day Guided Kayaking Tour, Noosa Everglades
What to wear and bring:
- Please wear shoes that can get wet
- Sun smart clothing (Rashie & board shorts)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Insect Repellent
- Personal water bottle
- Wind proof jacket/rain coat
- Change of clothes and shoes to return home & towel
- Camera & plastic bag to put it in
- A sense of adventure & fun
This trip may vary due to weather conditions
8.00am to 1.30 pm.
- All equipment and kayak
- Kayaking instruction
- Professional tour guide
- Delicious hearty brunch
- An unforgettable experience
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- No prior experience is necessary, however it is recommended that the participant has general fitness and endurance levels.
- No people under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be accepted.
- Transportation to the tour departure point is not included in the cost of the tours. However, we do provide a pick up service from the Noosa area for an additional cost
3 people needed for a tour to proceed. You will be matched up with another group if you make less than 3 for a tour.
Price shown is for 1 person.