Ningaloo Reef Sea Kayaking & Snorkel Tour: Join this a half day sea kayaking and snorkel tour in the wildlife-rich Bundegi Sanctuary Zone, part of the amazing Exmouth Gulf near the town of Exmouth. The Bundegi Sanctuary Zone sits amongst the northern stretches of World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef. The marine life here is simply stunning. Expect to spot turtles in the shallows from your kayak; rays, baby reef sharks and birds including osprey are also commonly seen. Take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak amongst the sheltered coral gardens and enjoy the colourful fish life.
Ningaloo Reef Sea Kayaking & Snorkel Tour
- See turtles, rays, schools of fish and more from your double sit-on-top sea kayak
- Snorkelling in the sheltered waters of the Bundegi Sanctuary Zone
- Small group tours with a maximum of 8 guests
- Local, experienced guides
The half day Ningaloo Reef Sea Kayaking & Snorkel Tour is a great introduction to kayaking and a unique, family-friendly way to explore the amazing waters of Ningaloo.
- 3.5 Hours
What is included:
- Double sit-on-top sea kayaks
- PFDs (lifejackets)
- Snorkelling gear: Snorkel, mask, fins, wetsuits in season
- Long sleeve sun shirts, broad brim hats
- Dry bags for valuables
- Snacks to re-energise
- Pick up/drop off from your Exmouth town accommodation
- Complimentary tour photos taken by your guide
What to bring:
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Bathers/ board shorts
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Child price guide (8–17 years):
- Tour start time changes daily depending on the tide.
- Some days may not be available due to unsuitable tides.
- Tour departures are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
Numbers on the Day:
- Tours run with a minimum of 3 people
- Tours usually have no more than 8 people.
- A average level of fitness is all that is required.
- Non-swimmers are welcome.
- All of our guests wear PFDs (life jackets) whilst kayaking
- You are welcome to wear the PDF whilst snorkelling if needed.
- The kayaks have a weight limit of 110kg per person.
- You will be required to sign a waiver and indicate required medical information.
- These are the conditions of the tour guide and are
- No refunds are available if you cancel within 72 hours of tour commencement.
Weather Affected Tours:
- The Ningaloo Reef Sea Kayaking & Snorkel Tour is weather dependent.
- If your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you can either re-schedule your tour date or a full refund will be offered.
Consider trying one of these amazing experiences on Ningaloo Reef.
- Swim with Whale Sharks, Exmouth WA on a Catamaran
- Swim with Humpback Whales, Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth WA