Ningaloo Reef Scuba Diving Tour: Explore the amazing underwater world of the Ningaloo Reef. This scuba diving tour will visit two different dive sites so you can experience the diversity found in this reef system. Turtles, sea snakes, Manta Rays, wobbegongs, sea fans, soft corals, moray eels, batfish, whitetip reef sharks, nudibranchs, colourful reef fish and many more critters provide an endless feast for your eyes! We are constantly adding new dive sites and we choose the best sites on the day.
Ningaloo Reef Scuba Diving Tour
- Diving on two dive sites within Ningaloo Reef
- Seeing the amazing array of marine life the reef offers
- Swim-throughs and ledges to explore
Ningaloo Reef Discover SCUBA Diving Course
New to scuba diving? The "Discover SCUBA Diving Experience" is run in conjunction with this tour so that those interested in scuba diving can take part. It is perfect for those who do not have time to complete an entire PADI Open Water Course and for those who just wish to have a taste of diving. All under the watchful eyes of our dive master and instructors. Advance bookings are essential Discover Scuba Diving.
- A fresh buffet lunch, drinks and snacks
- High quality snorkel equipment
- Experienced crew to guide you on your adventure!
- Free Nitrox for all certified divers.
- Complementary transfers from accommodation in Exmouth.
- All certified SCUBA divers must have logged a dive in the past 12 months or will be required to do a refresher.
- Divers must bring their certification cards.
- Confirmation of this tour is based on safe weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- A medical Questionnaire must be answered before taking this tour.
- Min of 2 people required for Discover Scuba Diving to run on the trip.
- *Certified Diver requiring tanks & weights only
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years.
- Those under 18 will need the written approval of a parent/guardian and a dive medical.
What do I bring?
- You need only bring personal items.
What to wear:
- Swimwear on to the boat.
- Please also bring along a towel and something warm to wear.
- Foot wear is not required.
- Allow approx. 8 hours for the Ningaloo Reef Scuba Diving Tour
- The Ningaloo Reef Scuba Diving Tour leaves at 7am.
- Please arrive at least 15 min prior to departure.
Need more Ningaloo Reef diving experiences
Check out our other dive and snorkelling tours around Ningaloo Reef
- Swim with Whale Sharks, Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth WA
- Swim with Humpback Whales, Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth WA
- Muiron Island Dive and Snorkel Tour, Exmouth WA