Murramarang National Park Cycling Tour: Join our fully guided Half Day Murramarang National Park Cycling Tour, situated just north of Batemans Bay, on the New South Wales south coast. This magnificent coastal national park is an exceptional location for an easy mountain bike tour and includes car support, lunch plus you can take a dip at some of the south coasts best rock pools.
Stretching for 45 km, Murramarang National Park is full of amazing environments all of which can be reached by mountain bike. These locations include unique beaches, rock pools and sandstone features.
Murramarang National Park Cycling Tour
- Explore Rainforest and cliff trails
- Spectacular coastal views & beaches
- Car support & lunch
- Swimming in wonderful rock pools
On this tour you’ll have an experienced guide and a support vehicle. This vehicle is there to support you, so as well as carrying lunch and your gear, you are able to hop on and off when you need a break.
The places to visit with the park are varied and your guide will suite the tour to your abilities. You can choose the more challenging tracks or you may find it more comfortable sticking to the park’s roads.
Either way you are going to be blown away by the amazing beaches, spotted gum forests and temperate rain forests of Murramarang.
- Comfort Mountain Bikes
- Vehicle Support
- Rock Pool Swim
- Non–Cyclist Options
Your day starts at 10:30 am where you meet your guides at the Murramarang Resort. There your mountain bike will be fitted to you and your guides will give you an out line of what to expect during your cycling tour.
You’ll cycle to Emily Miller beach, walk amongst the sandstone cliffs. Then onto the spotted gum forests where you could see a variety of parrot species, the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo, lizards like the Lace Monitor, you may even see an echidna.
You may have the opportunity to visit some of the unique beaches along the way, depending on the groups ability.
We arrive at North Head by noon for a well earned break and some lunch. You are now at the southern most tip of the Murramarang and here you see the amazing views to the ocean.
You can choose to have a swim or just relax in the natural surroundings. After lunch we head back to our start location. You can join the support vehicle or, if feel free to cycle back!
What to bring
- Water, swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen.
What to wear
- Enclosed shoes (ie runners)
- Comfortable and non restrictive clothing for riding (no jeans).
- Child prices are up to 16 years.
- Non cyclists travel in the support van.
- The Cycling Tour runs from 10am – 2pm
- There are up to 6 riders in the group.
- Requires a minimum of 4 participants to run.
- Meet your guides at the Murramarang Resort Car Park
Conditions & Weather:
- All Tours are subject to minimum numbers (2).
- In the event of rain or inclement weather the experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the tour operator.
- An Acceptance of Risk document will be issued and participants will be asked to read and sign.
- Please advise your medical and dietary requirements.
- Not suitable for infants.
- Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in loss of your booking.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows.