Muiron Island Dive and Snorkel Tour: This is a full day tour on the water exploring around Muiron Island. Surrounded by an abundance of coral gardens, rocky ledges and intriguing dive sites, the Muiron Islands are located about 10nm north east of Exmouth. The Muiron Island Dive and Snorkel Tour is a great tour for divers and snorkelers of all levels who can enjoy the diversity of marine life, from macro to wide angle.
Muiron Island Dive and Snorkel Tour
- Exotic marine life around Muiron Island
- Diving on larger fish and sharks in the mid-water range
- Swim-throughs and ledges to explore
There are a wide range of dive sites to choose from with a maximum depth of 20m and usually only gentle currents. The dive sites around the Muiron Islands are suitable for all levels of snorkelers (over Six years of age) and divers.
Swim-throughs and ledges provide plenty of places to search for shrimps, nudibranchs, eels, juvenile angelfish and other timid creatures. In mid-water and against the reefs look for friendly potato cod, large rankin cod, turtles, nurse sharks, soft coral gardens, anemones, clams and 1000's of darting, colourful reef fish.
- A fresh buffet lunch, drinks and snacks
- High quality snorkel equipment
- Experienced crew to guide you on your adventure!
- Free Nitrox for all certified divers.
- Complementary transfers from accommodation in Exmouth.
- All certified SCUBA divers must have logged a dive in the past 12 months or will be required to do a refresher.
- Divers must bring their certification cards.
- Confirmation of this tour is based on safe weather conditions and minimum numbers.
Ages & Pricing Options:
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years.
- Child must be able to swim confidently.
- Parent or guardian must accompany the child into the water.
- Child Price: 6–16 yrs
- Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children (6–16 yrs)
What do I bring?
- You need only bring personal items.
What to wear:
- Swimwear on to the boat.
- Please also bring along a towel and something warm to wear.
- Foot wear is not required.
- Allow approx. 8 hours for the Muiron Island Dive and Snorkel Tour.
- The Muiron Island Dive and Snorkel Tour leaves at 7am.
- Please arrive at least 15 min prior to departure.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.