Melbourne VIP Sunset Champagne Helicopter Flight: Create one of those special memories for you and your partner with this 30 minute Sunset Champagne Helicopter flight. What ever the special even it we are confident this special helicopter flight will add that special touch.
Enjoy preflight french champagne in the VIP lounge at Essendon Heliport while pilot gets very special clearance to fly around Melbourne in controlled airspace at sunset ensuring the start of your evening will be very special.
Melbourne VIP Sunset Champagne Helicopter Flight
- Stunning views of Melbourne's CBD and coastline as the sun sets
- French champagne served prior to your flight
- Creating wonderful memories on your special day
You will be flying over the Bolte and Wetsgate Bridges to Williamstown, tracking along the picturesque Port Phillip Bay coastline from St Kilda to Black Rock before heading back to controlled Melbourne City airspace, Docklands, Albert Park and Rod Laver Arena. Circle the world famous MCG finishing with a city scenic orbit enjoying amazing skyscraper vistas that ensure an unforgettable memory.
- Private helicopter flight for you and your partner
- Glass of French Champagne before the flight
- Antipasto platter
- There is a maximum combined passenger weight of 270kg.
- Please provide accurate individual passenger weights when asked by the operator, it’s important!
- This flight is weather dependent.
- The operator will contact you if the weather is likely to hinder flying.
- If your flight is postponed, you will reschedule at the next available weekend convenient to you.
- This is a private flight.
- There will be you and your guest plus the pilot on the flight.
- Flight time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Allow approx 60 minutes for the entire experience.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Once your helicopter flight has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the operator and arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Over 2 weeks prior to the experience date there is no charge.
- 48 hours to up to 2 weeks prior to your flight date, a $50 per person participant fee to change the experience date and time
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: You will forfeit your experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances