Melbourne Tiger Moth Joy Flight. There is no better way to get your bearings and appreciate the sights around beautiful Melbourne city and the greater Port Phillip Bay than by a flight in an open cockpit classic Tiger Moth. Enjoy the freedom of the open cockpit in this joy flight from Point Cook. You'll be sitting in the front seat of the plane and the pilot will be sitting behind you.
Melbourne Tiger Moth Joy Flight
- Flying over Williamstown or Werribee
- Enjoying the classic 1942 Tiger Moth
- 30 mins experience from a bygone era
This is a 30 minute Tiger Moth joy flight of the local area around Point Cook and over Williamstown or Werribee.
Your aircraft is a beautifully restored 1942-model Tiger Moth and your pilot is an experienced aviator with a love for classic aircraft. The pilot is a highly experienced airline pilot with Australia’s major International airline and all flights are conducted with the highest degree of professionalism and safety.
- Leather flying helmet
- Leather flying jacket
- Flying goggles
- All flights take place from Point Cook Airfield, 20 minutes drive from Melbourne.
- The Tiger Moth Joy Flight is 30 minutes.
- You should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your arranged departure time, so that you can be briefed on the safety features of the aircraft.
- Maximum height 6ft6 and max weight is 120kgs.
- Operate every weekend, but can arrange weekday flights if that is the only day available to you.
- Please contact us if you require a weekday flight.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Anyone over 14 years must present photograph ID on entry into the Point Cook Airfield, however spectators can be of any age.
- Picnic and club house facilities available including indoor and outdoor seating.
- This experience is weather dependent.
- Flights do not occur in rain or strong winds.
- If this weather does occur on the day of your flight you will contacted and rescheduled to another day.
- All weather decisions are made on the day of the flight, not before.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
After a bit of Tiger Moth aerobatics?