Melbourne City and St Kilda Private Helicopter Flight: Looking for the perfect way of saying something special? I could be a special occasion, birthday, wedding proposal, or just a special way of saying thank you. Then we think this Melbourne City and St Kilda Private Helicopter flight is ideal.
Melbourne City and St Kilda Helicopter Flight
- See Melbourne CBD and St Kilda in a private helicopter flight
- Amazing views from the big windows
- Flying in a Robinson R44 helicopter
You will relax in our VIP departure lounge before take off. Once you board the Robinson 44 helicopter and lift off you'll fly from Essendon Airport towards Port Melbourne and track the St Kilda Beach Coastline at 500 feet taking in all the beach activities from an aerial perspective.
Then enjoy a tight turn around and over Luna Park heading towards controlled airspace and all the sights and icons of Melbourne’s CBD. Circle the world famous MCG, see the new AAMI Stadium and more! Enjoy a city scenic orbit enjoying amazing skyscraper vistas that ensure an unforgettable memory. Do not forget to bring your camera for this “must do" helicopter flight.
- There is a maximum combined passenger weight of 270kg.
- Please provide accurate individual passenger weights when asked by the operator, it’s important!
- This flight is weather dependent.
- The operator will contact you if the weather is likely to hinder flying.
- If your flight is postponed, you will reschedule at the next available weekend convenient to you.
- This is a private flight.
- There will be you and your guest plus the pilot on the flight.
- Flight time is approximately 20 minutes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Once your helicopter flight has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the operator and arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Over 2 weeks prior to the experience date there is no charge.
- 48 hours to up to 2 weeks prior to your flight date, a $50 per person participant fee to change the experience date and time
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: You will forfeit your experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Things to know
There is a maximum combined passenger weight of 270kg. Please provide accurate individual passenger weights when asked by the operator, it’s important!
We'll contact as early as possible if the weather is likely to hinder flying. If that's the case, we'll reschedule at the next day convenient to you.
This is a private flight for 2 + your pilot!
- This experience is 20 min. Flights available daily between 10 am - 4pm.
- Please arrive 15 Minutes before your departure time.
If you cancel your flight or fail to turn up there will be no refunds issued.
Price shown is for 2 people