Melbourne Skydive over St Kilda Beach: Skydive over St Kilda beach and see the city of Melbourne sprawling like patchwork as you exit the plane from 15,000 feet and fall into your tandem skydiving adventure. As part of your Melbourne Skydive experience you will free fall for approx 70 seconds over an unbeatable view of Melbourne curling around the sparkling expanse of Port Phillip Bay. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive.
- Tandem skydive with beach landing
- Jump from 15,000 ft over St Kilda, Melbourne
- Interrupted coastal and city views
Your Melbourne Skydive adventure begins with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000ft above the stunning Victorian coastline.
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 70 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price of your skydive so you have nothing more to pay on the day
How to Book:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Add number of participants in either Weekend, Weekday or Public Holiday.
- Price shown above is for a Weekday jump.
Where to meet:
- Our check-in office is located at St Kilda Marina on Marine Parade, Elwood,
- Its just a 25-minute tram ride from Melbourne city.
- Your skydive will land at Moran Reserve in Elwood, at the southern end of St Kilda Beach.
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- 3 month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
- Gear hire
- Safety briefing
- Personalised certificate
Add a Photo & Video Package!
Video and Photo Package
- 2–3 minute edited video of your skydive
- filmed by wrist-mounted GoPro
- a 30 second edited "highlights movie" for social media
- a 40 second edited freefall video
- over 100 photos of your experience sent straight to your inbox!
- a selection of your best shots
- all pics captured by your Tandem Instructor's wrist-mounted GoPro camera
- All pics delivered to your inbox instantly
Prices for image packages above.
About your Melbourne Skydive
- This drop zone operates 7 days
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes -- no boots or high heels
- Comfortable clothing
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
- DVD and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone.
- 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
- participants over 115kgs are subject to tandem master assessment.
- Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge.
- This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
- Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
- Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to loss of entire payment
- Late arrivals and no shows will not receive a refund.
More locations in Victoria to Skydive:
- Nagambie Skydive, 15,000ft, Weekend
- Tandem Skydiving, Yarra Valley, Weekend
- Great Ocean Road Skydiving, 14,000ft, Weekend