Melbourne Scenic Helicopter Flight: Your scenic helicopter flight over Melbourne includes a fantastic views of Docklands, Eureka tower, Rod laver Arena, The MCG and the Exhibition Building. You will then fly past Eureka and the MCG again before heading back to Essendon Airport. Everyone gets a window seat.
Melbourne Scenic Helicopter Flight
- 20 minutes scenic helicopter flight over Melbourne
- Wonderful views of Melbourne's sights
- Friendly knowledgable pilot
Flight path is Docklands, Eureka Tower, Rod Laver Arena, The MCG and AAMI Stadium, Exhibition Building, then fly past Eureka Skydeck 88 and the MCG again before heading back to Essendon Heliport.
This 20 minute Melbourne Scenic Helicopter Flight is a first of it's kind in Melbourne, no minimum passenger requirement! We fit you together with other passengers so you can experience the rush of this helicopter flight on your own or with family and friends.
This is a shared flight only.
- There is a weight restriction of 110kg per passenger.
- Passengers booking together can combine weights. 2 pax 200kg, 3 pax 300kg, 4 pax 370kg.
- Children are welcome along with an adult but this isn't suitable for infants.
- This flight is weather dependent.
- We'll contact as early as possible if the weather is likely to hinder flying. If that's the case, we'll reschedule at the next weekend convenient to you.
- There'll be up to 4 passengers on the flight.
- Note: Shared flights must be full to go ahead.
- This experience is 20 min. Flights available on weekends.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Once your helicopter flight has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the operator and arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Over 2 weeks prior to the experience date there is no charge.
- 48 hours to up to 2 weeks prior to your flight date, a $50 per person participant fee to change the experience date and time
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: You will forfeit your experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances