Melbourne Rap Jumping, Forward Abseiling Experience: Rap Jumping (or forward abseiling) is a totally unique adrenaline thrill. Running 7-stories down the side of a building face-first combines the thrill of bungy with the control of abseiling. If you are finding life a bit tame, try Rap Jumping – this quite simply is one of the biggest thrills you can get, and best of all your Rap Jump is located in central Melbourne!
Melbourne Rap Jumping
- 3 Forward abseiling off a 7 storey building
- Highly qualified and friendly instructors
Rap Jumping (also known as forward abseil running or rappeling) is a technique used by special forces and adrenaline-junkies alike, where forward-vision is required during an abseil. Our team are fully qualified and experienced abseil and rap jumping instructors, where safety is the name of the game. With 26 years’ experience at sending people rap jumping, you can be sure that you will have the safest experience possible.
On the day, you’ll be met by your experienced instructor who will explain safety procedures and fit you with all of the safety kit. After final checks, it’s time to harden up and step on to the edge of the building! After getting your head around the fact that you are about to leap off the edge, you’ll be verbally (but vigorously!) encouraged to take the leap – and run face-first down the edge of the building! Your descent will be controlled by 2 safety personnel during your forward abseil run, so all you need to do is enjoy the ground rush!
Once you get to the bottom, you will be shaking with exhilaration – before it is time to jump up the stairs and do it all over again! 3 forward abseil runs are included in this excellent package.
- Price shown above is a child price
- Child age range, 7–16 years
- Safety Harness
- Comfortable Helmet
- 3 Jumps / Forward Abseil (Rappel)
- Expert & Professional Training
- No Experience Required
- Minimum Age 7 Years Old
- Maximum Participant Weight 120KG
- Parent/Guardian to Accompany Any Children Under 18 Years Old
- 2 hours
- Melbourne Jump Site: 334 City Road, Southbank
- Tram – 112 – Corner City Rd & Clarendon St
- Train Station – Flinders Street Station (16 minuet Walk)
- Paid Car Parking available next door.
Other Rap Jumping experiences include: