Melbourne Rally Driving Experience, Half Day: The Half Day Rally Driving Experience is for the die hard rally fan. Do you know someone like that? If so, read on! The Melbourne Rally Driving Experience is more than just a “rally experience”, this rally driving course includes at least 4 sessions driving, 28–32 laps behind the wheel yourself, plenty of time to learn, plenty of driving time, and double the hot laps!
Melbourne Rally Driving Experience
- Book in on arrival, meet the team,
- Check out the cars, you will drive 3-4 different cars
- Relax for 10 during the safety briefing and explanation of the format for the day
- 2 driving sessions familiarising with control use, using brakes to generate grip and attitude, getting used to the track
- We will have a mid brief to refresh and reinforce what we have learned so far
- Back to the cars, this time with more confidence, and your speed is better as the technique improves
- Its a Half day, so we are doubling your hotlaps, hang on for 2 super fast hotlaps and see the world from the co-drivers eyes.
What Rally Cars are available
Our range of cars includes 4WD Turbos, 2WD & a new range of automatic ‘Paddle Shift’ options. The Paddle Shift cars are a great option for those without a manual license. You can find a Paddle Shift option on the day at all NSW and VIC tracks. Our Subaru Imprezas are all STI specification and we are THE ONLY rally experience in Australia offering the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. We also offer the Rear Wheel Drive Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZs. You choose your cars on the day.
Who can Drive?
- Licensed drivers 17+ can drive.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
- There is a height restriction of around 193cm (6’4”).
- There is a weight restriction of approx. 130kgs.
What sort of Transmission do the cars have?
- Our cars have manual transmissions.
- NSW & VIC tracks have ‘Paddle Shift’ options for those not experienced with manual transmission.
What to wear
- Wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t’shirt, polo top or similar.
- Definitely no singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs.
- All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
- All cars are fitted with a roll cage and safety harnesses.
- This rally driving experience is weather dependant. All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle.
- Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our staff.
Numbers on the Day
You will join a group of others on the day.
- We encourage spectators to join you and experience the special day with you.
- Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day.
- Don’t forget the cameras!