Melbourne Family Fun Helicopter Ride: First of it’s kind in Melbourne, this 15 minute helicopter joy ride is perfect for families who want to experience the joy of helicopter flight around the city without breaking the budget! This is a private flight for your group of 4. A great little surprise for a kids birthday or just taking the young family on an amazing adventure!
Melbourne Family Fun Helicopter Ride
- Watching the expression on your children faces
- Flying in a helicopter!
- Amazing views over the Melbourne City
Meet at the VIP Lounge and Heliport at Essendon Airport, request our friendly ground staff to take a family picture in front of the luxury Bell Jet ranger Turbine Helicopter and be over the city in minutes, maximising your scenic flight time.
Flight path is Docklands, Eureka Tower, Rod Laver Arena, The MCG and AAMI Stadium, Exhibition Building before heading back to Essendon Heliport.
This Melbourne Family Fun Helicopter Ride is a private flight available on Weekends only.
- There is a weight restriction of 110kg per passenger.
- Passengers booking together can combine weights. 2 pax 200kg, 3 pax 300kg, 4 pax 370kg.
- Children are welcome along with an adult but this isn't suitable for infants.
- This flight is weather dependent.
- The operator will contact you if the weather is likely to hinder flying.
- If your flight is postponed, you will reschedule at the next available weekend convenient to you.
- You and your 3 guests plus the pilot. This is a private flight.
- This experience is 15 min. Flights available on weekends.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Once your helicopter flight has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the operator and arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Over 2 weeks prior to the experience date there is no charge.
- 48 hours to up to 2 weeks prior to your flight date, a $50 per person participant fee to change the experience date and time
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: You will forfeit your experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances