Private Melbourne City Helicopter Tour: This is a private 20 minute helicopter tour over Melbourne's cityscape for up to 4 people. View from above Melbourne's changing city skyline dotted with wonderful architecture both modern and old. Fly over beautiful gardens, sporting arenas all from the comfort of the turbine engine luxury Airbus Eurocopter helicopter. We guarantee this will be an exhilarating 20 minute helicopter tour swamping you with panoramic views of Melbourne's CBD, famous landmarks, the beaches and Port Phillip Bay.
Melbourne City Helicopter Tour
- Ultra modern luxury helicopter
- Helicopter tour over Melbourne city
- Just you and your friends
- Insightful pilot commentary
The Airbus Eurocopter is fully air conditioned, has comfortable leather seats and you'll wear noise-cancelling headsets for extra comfort. There will be a quick safety briefing before your flight so its important to be at Melbourne Helipad at least 15 minutes prior to flight. Bookings are essential and it is a requirement by the Australian Civil Aviation that the names of passengers and accurate weight be provided.
- Departure from Melbourne Helipad
- Scenic helicopter tour over Melbourne's famous landmarks
- Pilot commentary of notable features
- Exclusive to you
- Melbourne City Helipad
- Sessions 9.30 am, 10.15 am, 11.00 am
- Please email us with preferred dates, before booking
- The Melbourne City Helicopter Tour flight time is approximately 20 minutes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before flight time.
Numbers on your flight:
- This flight runs with you and up to 5 friends, plus your pilot.
- Your flight may be shared with mixed groups.
- The tour operator reserves the right to move your flight up to 90 minutes before or after your scheduled flight.
- Are you pregnant?
- 28 weeks or more: it's ok to fly on this tour but please supply the tour operator with medical certificate for a registered doctor.
- 38 weeks: We are unable to accept pregnant passengers who are more than 38 weeks pregnant.
- You must provide your exact weight (not an estimate) when booking.
- Flight and tour durations are estimates and may be affected by weather, air traffic control and other conditions on the day.
- Children 3+ years are charged as adults as they legally require their own seat.
- Please request availability as only 1 infant can fly per aircraft.
- Infants are under 3 years and must sit on the lap of an adult with a child restraint provided by the operator.
- There is no charge for infants.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions on the day of your flight.
- In this case you will be contacted by the provider to reschedule at a later date.
Changes to your booking are at the discretion of the tour operator and are arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Cancel more than 14 days prior flight:
A refund of 90% of the your booking will be paid to you.
- Cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to flight:
A refund of 50% will be paid to you.
- Cancel less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to flight:
A credit voucher for the full value of your booking will be issued by the operator.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booked experience:
No refunds or credit vouchers apply if you cancel or fail to show at the nominated date and time.