Mansfield Balloon Flight, Victoria: Float over the vast grazing lands of the Mansfield area in a hot air balloon. You'll look out over the green valleys, the farming communities below, the quiet maintain forests. Located close to the foothills of the Victorian Alps and just a quick drive from Lake Eildon or Mt Buller, your hot air balloon is ready to gently take you above the beautiful landscapes that make this area such a special location for ballooning.
Mansfield Balloon Flight
- Wonderful hot air balloon flight over Mansfield
- Look out over the amazing views towards the Alpine Ranges
- Around 60 minutes of ballooning time
Mansfield is a 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne's CBD, so make a real adventure of it and stay overnight & explore this unforgettable region!
We meet at the Alzburg Resort, Mansfield half an hour before sunrise (you will be advised of the exact time by the balloon operator). Your pilot will give you a short briefing on what to expect in your hot air balloon flight.
You will then be transported to the launch site where you may help with the launch of your hot air balloon, or stand back and take pictures. Then away we go, floating gently over the Mansfield district in a beautiful balloon.
Your flight will last for approximately one hour. After we make our final landing and pack the balloon away, then you are driven back to the meeting point.
Note: The Mansfield Balloon Flight does not include breakfast.
Mansfield Balloon Flight includes:
- 1 hour sunrise balloon flight over the Mansfield district
- Fly with the largest, award winning hot air ballooning company in Victoria.
- Free parking at Alzburg Resort.
- Expert pilots providing in-flight commentary.
- A flight certificate and souvenir pack.
- A carbon neutral flight.
- Complete flight and ground insurance.
What to bring & wear:
- Wear clothes suitable for the outdoors.
- Closed-toe shoes such as runners or walking boots.
- Warm socks.
- Hat (recommended to protect against heat from the burners) and sunglasses.
- Layer your clothes. You can always remove jumpers & jacket when you need to.
- The Mansfield balloon flight is a weather dependant activity.
- Your flight will be rescheduled if postponed due to bad weather.
- Child = 6 to 12 years old.
- Each balloon basket carries up to 8 people per flight.
- Due to the popularity the Mansfield Balloon Flight the dates shown in our calendar are a guide only and are subject to confirmation by the operator.
- If you fail to show for your flight unfortunately we cannot refund your ticket price.
- Cancellations from 48 hours and 7 days: incur a non-refundable rebooking fee of $50 per person. This is a fee charged by the operator and paid directly to them, not Break Loose.
- Interstate customers who's flight is cancelled due to weather may be eligible for an exchange for another BREAK LOOSE experience.
- All cancellations are at the discretion of the supplier.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Why not add a flight over the Melbourne CBD to your itinerary?