Low Island Snorkelling Tour, Port Douglas, QLD: This is a morning or afternoon half day snorkelling trip to Low Island, located just off Port Douglas on the far north coast of Queensland. The trip out to Low Island is a quick paced 30 minutes, where on arrival you'll have around 2.5 hours to snorkel and explore the island before returning to Port Douglas. This tour is ideal if your time in Port Douglas is limited but you still want to experience reef snorkelling up close.
Our comfortable vessel travels too Low Isles with only 23 guests. Low Island is actually a coral cay where you can snorkel in the calm lagoon or view the reef from our glass bottom boat. Access to the reef is very easy, either from the back of the vessel or from the beach as the reef hugs close to the island.
Low Island Snorkelling Tour
- Snorkelling around Lowe Island
- Amazing corals and marine life
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Minimum age for the Low Island Snorkelling Tour is 4 years.
- Child* 4–14 years
- Infants 3 years and under travel free of charge on this tour.
- Morning/afternoon tea for infant will have to be purchased.
What is included:
- Approximately two and a half hours at Low Isles
- Guided snorkel tour
- Glass bottom boat
- All snorkelling equipment
- Muffins, fruit, tea & coffee
- Easy access into the water via platform
- Flotation devices, prescription masks
- Lycra suits
- No experience needed
What to Bring and Wear
- Swimwear and a towel
- A hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Money for purchases on board. (No credit card facilities are available)
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Trip visits 3 outer sites daily, leaving from Crystalbrook Marina, Port Douglas.
- You'll spend approx. 2.5 hours at Low island
- Morning Departure: Departs: 7.30am, Return: 11.30am
- Afternoon Departure: Departs: 1.15pm, Return: 5.15pm
Numbers on the day:
- No more than 23 other guests on the vessel at any one time
- During the off season, these tours may be reduced to one departure per day.
- Due to some weather conditions, it may not be possible to access the island.
- If you fail to show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- 100% refunds given if cancellation received & acknowledged by operator 48+ hours
- Cancellations are non refundable within 24 hours of trip.
- Travel insurance is always recommended.
- Refunds are paid if tour is cancelled by the operator.
- These are the conditions imposed by the operator.
Looking for a full day Snorkelling?