King River Rafting Day, White Water Experience: Join this 1 day white water rafting experience on the mighty King River at Mansfield Victoria. The fun and thrills of white water rafting can be enjoyed on as the King River winds through the beautiful wilderness of Victoria’s Alpine National Park – draining the northern slopes of the Great Dividing Range. Lake William Hovell provides a regular spring flow into the King. The fast moving water and narrow rocky gorges combine for a great one-day white water rafting trip.
King River Rafting Day
- Full day rafting adventure on the King River
- A variety of rapids to match to your skill level
- Set in the beautiful Alpine National Park
White Water Rafting Day, King River, Mansfield
So come and enjoy the Australian bush and shoot the rapids of this magnificent river. The King offers a day of fun and excitement in the wilderness and no previous rafting experience is required. If you are interested in coming along then gather up a group of friends or come along by yourself and join in the fun on this wet n’ wild adventure experience!
The King River Rafting Day requires no special fitness requirements as this trip is aimed at novices and all participants will be guided by experienced river guides. Children must be over 12 years old and/or 40kg and confident swimmers and accompanied by a parent/guardian.
IMPORTANT: Operates during Spring time only due to river flows.
- King River – Approx 1 hour north of Mansfield (Total 3.5 – 4 hours from Melbourne)
You can expect your day to start at 9.30am and finish at approximately 4.00pm.
- Morning tea & BBQ lunch
- Professional rafting guides
- All rafting & safety gear including wetsuit, thermal top, spray jacket, helmet & PFD (personal flotation device)
What to Bring/Wear:
- Closed toed shoes that can get wet such as runners or booties for the river.
- Warm clothes preferably not cotton.
- Change of clothes and a towel for the finish.
- Sunscreen, hat, beanie, sunglasses, camera.
- Snacks and drinking water.
Numbers on the day:
- A min. of 6 and a max. of 20 participants.
- We need a minimum of 6 people for a tour to go ahead.
- Call for dates, you may be able to join another group if you don't have 6 guests.
Group bookings welcome:
- Got a group? Use the "Enquire" tab above to contact us.
- Please include approx group size and dates.
Get a group together for a weekday rafting adventure.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
You may be interested in this white water kayaking experience...
- White Water Kayaking Trip, Full Day, Melbourne
- Melbourne Half Day White Water Kayak Trip
- Whitewater Kayaking + Abseiling Day Melbourne