Kayak Tour Enoggera Reservoir, Brisbane: Join this 90 minute guided kayaking tour on the Enoggera Reservoir. You will enjoy a leisurely guided kayaking experience around the beautiful Enoggera Reservoir. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will give hints and tips on paddling, and share information on the reservoir and/or wildlife spotted.
Educational, fun and safe kayaking with the Kayak Adventure Tour. This is a great way to enjoy the stunning Enoggera reservoir at the southern end of D'Aguilar National Park. The whole family will enjoy this peaceful and easy introduction to kayaking on safe waters with expert guides.
Kayak Tour Enoggera Reservoir, Brisbane
- Peaceful location for kayaking
- Kayak instruction by knowledgable guides
- Great for families and small groups
- Kayak and paddles
- Full instruction
- A safety briefing
- PFDs (must be worn)
- Prices displayed above.
- Minimum 90 min child price shown.
Tour times & duration:
- 1pm – 1.5 hour tour
- 4pm – 2 hour tour
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes, Hat.
What to wear:
- Swimmers, swim shirt or t-shirt
- Minimum age is 5 years, with ages 5–7 required to be in a tandem with an adult.
- All participants are required to have an indemnity signed – those below 18 must have it signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum of 2 participants required for session to go ahead.
Cancellation Policy by Tour Operator:
- All activity bookings are non-refundable.
- For all scheduled adventure activities booking times and dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to the date of the activities.
- Please note: A $5.50 rescheduling fee per person will be charged for all changes to bookings (not inclusive of weather reschedules).
- These charges are paid directly to the tour operator.