Kangaroo Island Sunset Quad Bike Tour: What would a trip to Kangaroo Island be without seeing Kangaroos? Well this tour has that covered! Join our Sunset Kangaroo Quad Bike Tour and because wildlife is more active at dusk, you are guaranteed to see kangaroos.
You join the tour at Vivonne Bay on Kangaroo Island. You will ride on your own quad bike through 500 acres where the trails are maintained for the best riding experience. With lots of photo opportunities including amazing views, its not only kangaroos that you could run into. Keep an eye out for local koalas, echidnas, wallabies, goannas, birdlife and more!
Sunset Quad Bike Tour
- Fully Guided Quad Bike tour
- See kangaroos in their wild state
- Latest Quad bikes from Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki
- Tailored to your riding abilities
- Safety First Training provided
As with all of our tours, you will spend the first 30 minutes being fitted out with your safety gear (helmet, goggles, gloves). There is a practice track where your tour guide will instruct you on how to ride your quad bike and give you a full safety briefing. Once you are comfortable and confident with your quad bike the group heads out on the tour. We’ll guide you through sand and gravel tracks, open grassland, winding tracks through native bush, and more technical rocky tracks to test your ability.
The Sunset Kangaroo Quad Bike Tour finishes just before sunset where you will see kangaroos up close in their natural environment.
All Quad Bike Tours operate in all weather – we've got the gear to keep you dry GUARANTEED!
- The Kangaroo Island Sunset Quad Bike Tour is 2 hours with 1.5 hours of quad bike riding.
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- Full-face helmets
- Wet Weather Gear
Numbers on the Day:
- Tours usually operate with a guide and from one to six customers.
- Larger groups can be accommodated. Please contact us to discuss.
What to Wear:
- Long pants and enclosed footwear is required.
- This quad bike tour operates in most weather conditions unless the operator deems the conditions are unsafe.
- If your tour is postponed the operator will work with you to find a suitable time to reschedule.
- Riders must not be affected by drugs or alcohol.
- The operator requires your credit card details as a security deposit prior to participating in the activity.
- You will be required to complete a risk release form.
- Children under 18 years must have written parental or guardian consent.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Other quad bike tours on Kangaroo Island: