Jurien Bay Sea Lion Snorkelling Tour: Join this tour to Jurien Bay Marine Park snorkel amongst the wonderful Australian Sea Lions. These endangered mammals inhabit the rich feeding grounds around Essex Rocks, an island located just off Jurien Bay. Your tour guide is a local who knows this area very well. His wealth of knowledge will ensure you experience the very best a Jurien Bay cruise has to offer.
You can sit back and enjoy the cruise and see the Sea Lions playing from the confines of the boat. Or you can don one of the supplied wetsuits and snorkel amongst these amazing animals. The Australian Sea Lion is a unique and playful creature. They will jump and somersault out of the water and entertain you for hours. Hop in for a snorkel and in-water interaction or stay on the boat and watch the show.
This captivating marine life experience at Jurien Bay is renowned by snorkelers near and far.
Jurien Bay Sea Lion Snorkelling Tour
- Cruising in beautiful Jurien Bay
- Visiting off Essex Rocks, home to the sea lions
- Snorkelling amongst the Australian Sea Lions
- Sea Lion Tours run all year around, they are not seasonal.
- Spring-Summer-Autumn: 7:30 am – 10:00 am and 10:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- Winter: 9:00 am – 11:30 am during winter (15th May until 15th September) and
- Winter School Holidays: 8:30 am – 11:00 am and 11:00 am – 1:30 pm.
- Jurien Bay Boat Harbour off Harbour Drive.
- Your vessel, 'Sound Waves' will be docked at the floating pontoon behind the information bay.
- Please be at the Harbour 15 minutes prior to departure of the trip.
- Child 2–12 years
- Infants under 2 travel free.
- The Jurien Bay Sea Lion Tour is safe and educational for all ages
- You should allow approx. 2.5 hours for the Jurien Bay Sea Lion Tour.
What is supplied?
- Wetsuit and snorkel gear.
- Snacks, light refreshments and sunscreen.
What to bring:
- Hat, sunglasses
- Swimming costumes, towel
- Camera (GoPro's can be hired on board)
The Jurien Bay Boat Harbour offers plenty of parking and public toilet facilities including warm showers.
- Refunds are offered for tours cancelled by the operator.
- No refunds are paid for a failure to show.
- 50% Cancellation Fee applies for cancellations 48 hours or less, before departure.
- These policies reflect the conditions set down by the tour operator.
You may also be interested in: