Jungle Surfing Zipline Tour: Located deep in the lush green Daintree rainforest 2 hours north of Port Douglas. This experience is an award winning Zipline and Jungle tour. It all starts with the world’s first Human Hamster Wheel, a cable lift powered by your feet, and ends with racing ziplines from the treetops to the forest floor. All this takes place in and amongst the stunning Daintree rainforest, with its climbing tree ferns, sparkling streams and amazing views out to the Great Barrier Reef.
Jungle Surfing Zipline Tour
- Visiting the Daintree Rainforest
- Guided Zipline Tour with knowledgeable guides
- Five Tree Platforms to see from
- Human Hamster Wheel, let your feet to the walking
- Professional Guides at every point guiding you
- Amazing Views of the forest canopy out to the Great Barrier Reef
- Racing Ziplines at the end, thats right, race your friends to the finish
- Family Friendly Activity, ages 3 – 103!
The Zipline Experience! Jungle Surfing has 5 platforms, ranging in height from 7 to 16m above the ground. The cable spans range from 37 to 95m in length. The first 3 spans of the Jungle Surfing Zipline Tour, platform 1 to 4 you will travel fairly slowly and in pairs. An excellent opportunity to look around and take in the beauty of the rainforest. From platform 4 to 5 you can fly solo and upside down (if you are game). The final span to the ground features side-by-side racing ziplines with speeds over 45 km/h, or there’s an option to take it slow!
Jungle Surfing Restrictions:
- Open to all ages from 3 to 103
- Child and adult harnesses to suit almost all sizes.
- A weight restriction of 120kg (260lbs, 18 stone 12lbs) applies.
- Jungle Surfing is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children between 12 and 17 years old may Jungle Surf unaccompanied.
- All persons must sign Medical Declaration & Waiver Release, under 18s are signed by a parent or guardian.
- Zipline adventure
- All equipment
- Professional guides
What to bring?
- Your camera which we attach it to your harness.
- Any essential medications you wish to keep with you.
What should I wear?
- Long shorts or trousers are most comfortable when wearing a harness.
- Skirts and dresses are not suitable.
- Wear a t-shirt or shirt with sleeves and enclosed shoes.
- If you only have thongs/slip-on shoes with you, we have a supply of Crocs shoes we can lend you.
What not to bring on the tour
- Have nothing in your pockets.
- Remove clips in your hair, your helmet and harness can cause injury if wearing jewellery.
- You will not be able to take drinks and snacks on the tour with you.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at Jungle Adventure Centre after the tour.
- 2 hours in duration and includes transfers to and from the Jungle Adventure Centre.
Weather & Cancellations:
- Jungle Surfing is an all-weather activity.
- The tour will only be cancelled by the operator in extreme conditions such as cyclones or severe electrical storms.
- If the tour is cancelled you will offer alternate dates/times to reschedule.
- A full refund is offered if a tour cannot be scheduled.
Numbers on the tour:
- On the Jungle Surfing Zipline Tour the maximum group size is 13.
- This activity takes place at Cape Tribulation, Far North Queensland
- 2 hours north from Port Douglas
- 3 hours north from Cairns