Jervis Bay Whale Watching Cruise and Eco Tour: This is a Whale Watching cruise on Jervis Bay, on the south coast of NSW just 2 hours south of Sydney. On this tour you will see the migrating humpback whales as they pass Jervis Bay each year, first heading up to the warmer waters of Hervey Bay during winter. They then head back to the antarctic region when with their newborn caves during spring and summer. The whales like to stop at Jervis Bay to relax and rest and watching these whales play can be a life changing experience. As well as witnessing these creatures, you’ll see the beauty of Jervis Bay with its rugged cliffs, ancient sea caves, dolphins and other wildlife.
Jervis Bay Whale Watching Cruise
- See migrating whales
- 100 metre towering cliffs of Point Perpendicular
- White sands, crystal blue water
- Visit Honeymoon Bay, a natural lagoon
Whale Watching Season at Jervis Bay
- Our whale watching cruises operate from mid-May to mid-November each year.
NOTE: Please contact Break Loose about bookings late in October early November as the whales may be in short supply!!
- Child (from 2 years up to and including 14 years).
- Children under 2 years are free of charge.
- Family rate is for 2 adults and 2 children (2–14yrs)
What to Bring:
- Your camera
- Hat, warm jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses
- money for snacks and drinks
- Bottled Water
- Huskisson, Jervis Bay, South Coast of NSW
- Tours depart 10.30am & 1pm.
Boarding 15 mins prior to departure time.
- Whale watching tours run from mid-May to mid-November.