Jervis Bay Passage Cruise: On this 120 minute cruise you will discover the breathtaking natural beauty of Jervis Bay Marine Park and see her secrets only accessible by water. Witness the tall cliffs of Point Perpendicular, a natural lagoon of Honey Bay and abundant wildlife (dolphins, sandpipers, white bellied sea eagles), in their natural habitat, whilst exploring the whitest sand in the world at the famous Hyams Beach.
Jervis Bay Passage Cruise
- Cruising on the beautiful Jervis Bay
- Visit Honeymoon Bay and The Docks
- Seeing the spectacular natural beauty and crystal clear blue water
- Point Perpendicular see the amazing high sea cliffs and rugged headlands
- Hyams Beach has the whitest sand in the world.
- Expert commentary from your guides
What to Bring on the Jervis Bay Passage Cruise:
- Your camera, bottled water
- A warm jacket or blanket (its cooler on the water)
- Jervis Bay Passage Cruise operate from mid-November to mid-May. Monday to Sunday, including public holidays..
- Departs 11:00 am & 1:30 pm.
- Duration 1.5 hours.
On the day, 30 mins before your cruise departure time please bring your Break Loose booking form to the Jervis Bay Wild service desk in the Portside Cafe to exchange for your boarding pass.
Please note that cruise times may change due to tide issues for the vessel Port Venture.
- This cruise is available to all ages.
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge.
- Child rate* (from 2 years up to and including 14 years)
- Family rate** (2 adults + 2 children)
- The Jervis Bay Wild office is located at 58 Owen Street Huskisson.
- Alternatively, meet at our cruise terminal / Portside, west of Huskisson public wharf, Huskisson NSW 2540. Look for the large white umbrellas.
- Huskisson is a 2.5 hour drive from Canberra and a 2.5 hour drive south from Sydney.
You may also be interested in: